All Science Fair Projects  

Science Project Forum

Welcome to the Mad Scientist's Forum! Join thousands of other students who've received help from the Mad Scientist and our science Mentors!
Register first, then post your questions below. Registration takes only 1 minute! Meet the Mad Scientist
Lost your
password?
Go Back   All Science Fair Projects > Get Help for Your Grade 9-12 Science Fair Projects > Chemistry (Grades 9-12)
User Name
Password

Old 12-14-2005, 04:47 AM

ProblematicKid is helpful, nice and has lots of friends here
Exclamation Chemistry Investigatory Project

pls. help me in doing my investigatory project in science. i need some original science project that i can present to my teacher. the materials should be available and easily found, but the project must be unique. thanks a lot. i really need it badly. pls. send me on my email address, some suggested topics and how to make the project. pls???! thank you again...
Old 12-15-2005, 11:35 AM
Trainee Mentor (Team D)
Regular Contributor

sciencechick425 is helpful, nice and has lots of friends here
Send a message via AIM to sciencechick425 Send a message via Yahoo to sciencechick425
Red face RE:Help

so what exactly are you doing in chemistry right now? IF you want to do that than go to [url]http://www.all-science-fair-projects.com/science_fair_projects.php[/url] and type in what ever the topic is you are doing in chemistry. if you need more help just ask.
Old 07-26-2006, 03:27 AM

riyelorinie is helpful, nice and has lots of friends here
Question plz help me

hi there im riye from san benildo i need your help pls i need 10 examples of investigatory project proposal, could you help me pls, i know your smart here, ive open some web site but some there must undergo lab.test, i need cheaper project and simple only, would you help me plz, i need it by friday july 28, 2006 i hope you would help me, thanks in advance

Last edited by riyelorinie; 07-26-2006 at 03:34 AM..
Old 08-02-2006, 12:38 AM

klaz_ya is helpful, nice and has lots of friends here
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProblematicKid
pls. help me in doing my investigatory project in science. i need some original science project that i can present to my teacher. the materials should be available and easily found, but the project must be unique. thanks a lot. i really need it badly. pls. send me on my email address, some suggested topics and how to make the project. pls???! thank you again...
plz. plz. help me
Old 10-02-2008, 04:42 AM

BABBU is helpful, nice and has lots of friends here

You can work on facial hair dies for testing functional group. Well in which standard you are studing.
Old 02-21-2009, 01:36 AM

alokrod is helpful, nice and has lots of friends here

[QUOTE=ProblematicKid;3743]pls. help me in doing my investigatory project in science. i need some original science project that i can present to my teacher. the materials should be available and easily found, but the project must be unique. thanks a lot. i really need it badly. pls. send me on my email address, some suggested topics and how to make the project. pls???! thank you again
Old 02-22-2009, 05:37 PM
Mentor/Forum Moderator

RaZoR is helpful, nice and has lots of friends here
Send a message via AIM to RaZoR

Post your Email onto your account and I will be glad to send you and email so I can help you.
Old 03-01-2009, 01:11 AM

shein01 is helpful, nice and has lots of friends here
Default Science Investigatory Project (problem proposal)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaZoR View Post
Post your Email onto your account and I will be glad to send you and email so I can help you.

Pls. help me in making my investigatory project problem proposal..I need some original investigatory problems that are not yet proven.. The materials should be abundant or easily found.. any suggestions? juz email ur suggestions.. thanx! suggestions and reccomendations are highly appreciated..
ASAP..
here's my email account:
[email]brokensoul_of_mine02@yahoo.com[/email]