All Science Fair Projects  

Science Project Forum

Welcome to the Mad Scientist's Forum! Join thousands of other students who've received help from the Mad Scientist and our science Mentors!
Register first, then post your questions below. Registration takes only 1 minute! Meet the Mad Scientist
Lost your
password?
Go Back   All Science Fair Projects > Get Help for Your Grade K - 5 Science Fair Projects > Food Science (Grades K-5)
User Name
Password

Old 11-26-2006, 04:08 PM

SimPleJoB is helpful, nice and has lots of friends here
Exclamation Need a 4th grade project today!!!!

I need a project today and right now!!!!!! I am in the 4th grade so I need a 4th grade project. I need to find a science topic but I'm stuck and can't seem to know what to do. Please help me!!! If you can help I apreciate all of your help and ThankYou for your help. Please help me TODAY AND NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-01-2006, 05:27 PM

fireman is helpful, nice and has lots of friends here
Default What do you want to do???

First think of what you like to do then start narowwing it down from there.For example you like gardening then think of somthing to do with plants.
Hope this helps
Old 11-11-2008, 08:55 AM
Regular Contributor

mamegomaroxmysox13 is helpful, nice and has lots of friends here
Talking Go here

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimPleJoB View Post
I need a project today and right now!!!!!! I am in the 4th grade so I need a 4th grade project. I need to find a science topic but I'm stuck and can't seem to know what to do. Please help me!!! If you can help I apreciate all of your help and ThankYou for your help. Please help me TODAY AND NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
go to [url]http://science.dadeschools.net[/url]
from ellen
Old 11-13-2008, 03:12 PM
Trainee Mentor (Team A)
Expert Contributor

Science_Girl is helpful, nice and has lots of friends here
Send a message via MSN to Science_Girl Send a message via Yahoo to Science_Girl
Post Idea

I don't remember much from 4th grade, but I suggest a topic that you are intrested in, that way it won't seem as much as a task to complete the project.

Once you choose your topic, make sure you have the resources available to complete it, because it sucks to have it started and then realise that you don't have the specfics that you need in order to complete it.

If electricty is your thing, make sure to do research on what you are going to use and if it is a little dangerous, make sure your parents/guardians are there to supervise.

Good Luck with your project!
up an dstart over again...
Old 11-13-2008, 04:30 PM
Regular Contributor

mamegomaroxmysox13 is helpful, nice and has lots of friends here
Talking Well...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimPleJoB View Post
First of all, u might want to figure out what u like. For ex. if u like astronomy (study of stars), u should look for extra fun projects on astronomy. Id recommend going to [url]http://www.miniscience.com/[/url] for great projects. U should ask ur parents 4 help (for me, my dad's on a trip, and my mom isnt great at english, so im on my own). Hope this helped...
ellen:heart:
Old 12-30-2008, 09:15 AM

Lewis is helpful, nice and has lots of friends here
Question I need a science fair project today

I'm a 4th grader and I need a science fair project and I have been looking and I have not found a project yet so I need your help ASAP so could you please help me but I was thinking about doing one on popcorn

Last edited by Lewis; 12-30-2008 at 09:17 AM..