All Science Fair Projects  

Science Project Forum

Welcome to the Mad Scientist's Forum! Join thousands of other students who've received help from the Mad Scientist and our science Mentors!
Register first, then post your questions below. Registration takes only 1 minute! Meet the Mad Scientist
Lost your
password?
Go Back   All Science Fair Projects > Get Help for Your Grade 6-8 Science Fair Projects > Miscellaneous Projects (Grades 6-8)
User Name
Password

Old 09-04-2006, 06:40 AM

bumfuddled is helpful, nice and has lots of friends here
Default Which toothpaste whitens teeth better

We have searched for 48 hrs. for articles on which toothpaste whitens teeth better. The science teacher said this was a very popular science project. Where do we start? What do we look under? We have exhausted our brain on this. The bib cards are due tomorrow and still can't find any info on this subject. PLEASE HELP QUICKLY!!!
Old 09-04-2006, 10:37 AM

[That Person] is helpful, nice and has lots of friends here
Send a message via AIM to [That Person]
Default well....

i Dont really think this is a great project, because u would need to view the chenical reaction i which toothpaste withens teeth but that TOTTALY up to U. i Think the best way to figure this out is to determine the amount of baking powder in each[ althought usualy be better to take at least three different people and then asign each a differnt toothpaste and c the results, but then they will have to have the same amount of cleaness]. I would use the toothpaste websites and the tooth paste box fo info.