All Science Fair Projects  

Science Project Forum

Welcome to the Mad Scientist's Forum! Join thousands of other students who've received help from the Mad Scientist and our science Mentors!
Register first, then post your questions below. Registration takes only 1 minute! Meet the Mad Scientist
Lost your
password?
Go Back   All Science Fair Projects > Get Help for Your Grade K - 5 Science Fair Projects > Food Science (Grades K-5)
User Name
Password

Old 04-22-2006, 03:49 PM

AshleyT. is helpful, nice and has lots of friends here
Default Need help for 3rd grade science project!!

My daughter needs to turn in a science project in 2 days; I don't know where to start! I don't know what idea or project I should get? Please help a desperate mom. Thanks
Old 04-25-2006, 04:10 PM
Mentor (Team C)

SmartyC is truly a scientist!
Lightbulb Late

Sorry if I'm like late but what about this:

Liquids that don't mix. You will use Water, Oil, And syrup. These liquids shouldn't mix if you put them in this order Syrup first, oil next and water last. They should layer. Very simple project and your hypothesis could be, "Water is less dense then both oil and syrup" Or something like that.
Old 04-26-2006, 11:16 AM

AshleyakaAngel is helpful, nice and has lots of friends here
Thumbs up I have a good idea.

I don't know if you either tried this one or you think it's too hard but your daughter should get two different types of detergents and she should put different things on a t-shirt like grass or something and test which detergent works best.
Old 10-26-2006, 01:42 PM

EddY is helpful, nice and has lots of friends here
Default I have an Idea!!

Hey im not sure but what if u try using different detergents on plants and see which detergent is best for the plants.
Old 10-26-2006, 02:11 PM
Mentor/Forum Moderator

RaZoR is helpful, nice and has lots of friends here
Send a message via AIM to RaZoR
Talking Try This!

But the science project is if detergents help plants grow. Try this:

Have a control group with no detergent and then have a group WITH detergent, or in other words, using water. Then water each plant for everyday for say, about two weeks and then see what your results are.

Thanks for your time!
Old 04-13-2009, 09:42 AM
Banned

uvwx474 is helpful, nice and has lots of friends here
Arrow Pearlove Jewelry -- pearl wholesaler Online

[size=10pt]Pearlove Jewelry Inc[/size][size=10pt]., Chinese online wholesale jewelry store, is a professional wholesaler and supplier of Chinese cultured pearls. All pearls are directly from pearl farms in China. Pearlove’s pearl farm lies in Liusha harbor, Zhangjiang, where are known as "County of Akoya pearls"; It is professionally engaged in the pearl breeding, pearl deep process, pearl grading, pearl string and pearl production. Pearlove sells pearls in mainland China and Hong Kong, and begun to export and wholesale pearl strands and jewelries directly from family pearl farms via the Internet from 2007. Pearlove culture pearls in its own pearl farm and make jewelries in its own factory, so pearlove can offer the world's finest pearls with most reasonable prices. Now Pearlove’s online jewelry store mainly wholesale freshwater & Akoya pearl jewelry --- [/size][size=10pt][url=http://www.pearlove.com/products.php?cPath=1]pearl necklaces[/url][/size][size=10pt], [/size][size=10pt][url=http://www.pearlove.com/products.php?cPath=4]pearl bracelets[/url][/size][size=10pt], earrings, pendants, and rings, coral jewelry, turquoise jewelry, crystal, jade, shell jewelry and [/size][size=10pt][url=http://www.pearlove.com/products.php?cPath=6]gemstone jewelry[/url][/size][size=10pt]. Most of the jewelries are handmade. The online jewelry store also offers jewelry raw materials - freshwater pearls, Akoya pearl beads & strands, coral beads, turquoise, shell beads, jewelry fittings, jewelry making kits. Pearlove Jewelry has own jewelry designers and keep continuing to design new jewelry styles --- Crystal jewelry; pearl jewelry, bridal jewelry, Christmas pearl jewelry, and beautiful party pearl jewelry. Customized jewelry designs are welcome as well. In Chinese pearl jewelry industry, Pearlove is not enough a big guy, but the Professional Foreign Trade, Good English Communication, Product Quality, Competitive Price and On-time Delivery earn Pearlove the reputation from our clients all over the world. Pearlove’s faith is to provide as best service as possible for all clients [/size]