All Science Fair Projects  

Science Project Forum

Welcome to the Mad Scientist's Forum! Join thousands of other students who've received help from the Mad Scientist and our science Mentors!
Register first, then post your questions below. Registration takes only 1 minute! Meet the Mad Scientist
Lost your
password?
Go Back   All Science Fair Projects > Get Help for Your Grade 9-12 Science Fair Projects > Chemistry (Grades 9-12)
User Name
Password

Old 09-24-2006, 01:32 PM

krazidesi08 is helpful, nice and has lots of friends here
Smile Crystallization..good idea?

Okay, i'm thinking about doing my science fair project on crystallization..but the thing is....i don't know how to write a research paper on it. I'll be crystallizing salt and sugar. So if anyone has any ideas..please help!
Old 09-26-2006, 05:28 AM

jah<>< is helpful, nice and has lots of friends here
Default research paper

make an introduction
introduction:
background of the study
significance of the study
hypothesis
research problem
research objectives... this is not the correct order.. look it up in the net...
then the
Review of Related Literature.. (RRL)
Methodology
Results and Discussion
Scope and Limitation
Summary and Conclusion
...abstract... basically this is a research paper..

remember.. wen making your RRL you have to related the information you have gathered to your study...
luk it up::
[url]http://www.ri.net/schools/East_Greenwich/research.html[/url]
#
#God Bless
Old 09-29-2006, 05:51 PM
Senior Mentor (Leader, Team A)

dreamerofeternity would have made Einstein proud! dreamerofeternity would have made Einstein proud!

Quote:
Originally Posted by krazidesi08
Okay, i'm thinking about doing my science fair project on crystallization..but the thing is....i don't know how to write a research paper on it. I'll be crystallizing salt and sugar. So if anyone has any ideas..please help!
To start a research paper, you want lots and lots of research. As of now, I don't think your topic is very specific. You're crystallizing salt and sugar. So? Why are you doing it (other than the fact that you want to hand in a science paper)? I would recommend that you add a control, instead of just doing something. A controlled experiment, perhaps the diff between salt and sugar and other different crystals.

Also, you'd want to consider what important factors are in crystallization. for example, you might want to see how different temperatures lead to different ways of crystallizing, etc.