All Science Fair Projects  

Science Project Forum

Welcome to the Mad Scientist's Forum! Join thousands of other students who've received help from the Mad Scientist and our science Mentors!
Register first, then post your questions below. Registration takes only 1 minute! Meet the Mad Scientist
Lost your
password?
Go Back   All Science Fair Projects > Don't Have Any Ideas Yet? > Middle School Science Fair Project Ideas
User Name
Password

Old 02-01-2006, 01:57 PM

sciencegiiirl is helpful, nice and has lots of friends here
Exclamation Only one week left! Oops..

Well, I'm in a really bad predicament. I was sick for the past two weeks, and the science fair is next WEEK! My teacher was very bad with giving students information, and he told us just to print the forms off the computer. I feel embarassed that I am even using a help site, as science is my favorite and best subject! So I am in need of a fast, creative project! I think a chemisty, or some type of physics project would be best. I am in the 8th grade, so I would like a mature topic!

Sorry if I wasn't specific enough.. I'm abit frazzled!!

THANK YOU!
Old 03-09-2006, 12:01 PM

granolabar234 is helpful, nice and has lots of friends here
Default Wow...

Frazzled, frazzled, frazzled. That's is so fun to say. Frazzzzzzeeelay
Old 09-17-2006, 07:12 AM

mikkaylakyrie is helpful, nice and has lots of friends here
Cool help

i'm in 8th grade too. i believe you should think about what kind of science appeals to you the most. like what chapter were you caught in. i'm looking for a tpoic too so i totally understand what your going through.

but whatever you love to do is what u should do because you'll have a passion for it and you'll get caught up in it and love for what u do is better than any talent. your passion will always over-shine your talent

Last edited by mikkaylakyrie; 09-17-2006 at 07:15 AM.. Reason: spelling
Old 09-19-2006, 01:40 PM

Tamera is helpful, nice and has lots of friends here
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by sciencegiiirl
Well, I'm in a really bad predicament. I was sick for the past two weeks, and the science fair is next WEEK! My teacher was very bad with giving students information, and he told us just to print the forms off the computer. I feel embarassed that I am even using a help site, as science is my favorite and best subject! So I am in need of a fast, creative project! I think a chemisty, or some type of physics project would be best. I am in the 8th grade, so I would like a mature topic!

Sorry if I wasn't specific enough.. I'm abit frazzled!!

THANK YOU!
Make a volcano eruption. You would need Baking soda and vinegar
Old 09-22-2006, 03:09 PM

LozRocks is helpful, nice and has lots of friends here

I was thinking of measuring how much sugar are in drinks or maybe seeing if Pinto Peans grow higher in Chicago(if you live in Chicago)tap water or bottled water.But if you don't live in Chicago,just use tap water from your kitchen sink. Im just a 6th grader trying to help,so if my ideas are a little babyish,please say so.Were having a science fair thing to.Im doing a project on mold. Man!I so hate science fairs!Even though I give science a ,my science teacher acts a little stupid sometimes.