All Science Fair Projects  

Science Project Forum

Welcome to the Mad Scientist's Forum! Join thousands of other students who've received help from the Mad Scientist and our science Mentors!
Register first, then post your questions below. Registration takes only 1 minute! Meet the Mad Scientist
Lost your
password?
Go Back   All Science Fair Projects > Get Help for Your Grade 6-8 Science Fair Projects > Food Science (Grades 6-8)
User Name
Password

Old 11-01-2008, 09:55 AM

ewoody is helpful, nice and has lots of friends here
Default I need help in a project about popcorn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Scientist View Post
This is the new forum for all questions relating to Grade 6 to 8 Food Science fair projects.

If your's is a grade 6 - 8 project, post your questions here from now onwards, if you want fast answers!
Can u please help me on my project about popcorn? I need help on graphs, setting up display board and etc.... My project question is Do different brands of popcorn leave different amounts of unpopped kernels? PLEASE HELP!!!
Old 11-03-2008, 05:19 PM
Regular Contributor

surfergirl is helpful, nice and has lots of friends here
Lightbulb Coke and Mentos

Hey! I am in 8th grade and I wanted to do a project on the coke and mentos explosion, but it was already taken! Do you have any ideas for a similar yet still fun project?? It needs to be in the form of "How does _____ affect ____?" Also I am a 4.0 student so something semi-challenging would be nice!

Thank you!
Old 12-03-2008, 04:29 PM

queen b is helpful, nice and has lots of friends here

Quote:
This is the new forum for all questions relating to Grade 6 to 8 Food Science fair projects.

If your's is a grade 6 - 8 project, post your questions here from now onwards, if you want fast answers!
how does adding different amounts of salt affects the time it takes water to boil?
Old 12-27-2008, 05:38 PM

Camie is helpful, nice and has lots of friends here
Talking I need help

I am looking for a GOOD science fair project to do but i can't think or find anything....
I'm thinking something 8th or 9th grade level for me
I need help with this so if you find ANY good and semi-difficult science fair projects I could do, please reply with the URL
THANK YOU
Old 01-06-2009, 01:55 PM

gwennnms is helpful, nice and has lots of friends here
Wink

mabie it would make you run faster by giving you a sugar rush? have lots of test subjects, it helps.
Old 01-15-2009, 05:53 PM

Befreud630 is helpful, nice and has lots of friends here
Default Need help Please

Hi,

I posted a question under the 6-8 grade physics and have not had anyone answer yet and I am getting a little scared. Is this site still in use and are mentors and yourself answering questions?? This is about the solar panel. Please check if you have time.
Thanks so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 01-20-2009, 06:24 AM

CMalo1973 is helpful, nice and has lots of friends here
Default need help

Quote:

I'm doing a science project on how much sugar is in food i need help to find an experiment on how to determine how much sugar is in food

Thanks