All Science Fair Projects  

Science Project Forum

Welcome to the Mad Scientist's Forum! Join thousands of other students who've received help from the Mad Scientist and our science Mentors!
Register first, then post your questions below. Registration takes only 1 minute! Meet the Mad Scientist
Lost your
password?
Go Back   All Science Fair Projects > Get Help for Your Grade 9-12 Science Fair Projects > Physics (Grades 9-12)
User Name
Password

Old 10-30-2006, 01:13 PM

davescience is helpful, nice and has lots of friends here
Default In need of a project

I have a few grade 12 students who are in need of a highly academic level science project for a science fair. These students are dedicated and want to earn some scholarship money. Anyways, I have access to many chemicals and what-not and they would like to know a high academic level project.

Thank You

Dave
Old 10-30-2006, 01:50 PM
Trainee Mentor (Team A)
Regular Contributor

Houdini is helpful, nice and has lots of friends here
Question

could u ask them what theyre intersested in please?
Old 10-30-2006, 01:56 PM
Trainee Mentor (Team A)
Regular Contributor

Polishdude59 is helpful, nice and has lots of friends here

i know some projects on elecectrizity and food.

the food one is like tis

well its not really food but w.e

u see what kind of dogs like different pet foods. BUT theres a twist. they have to do a research paper on the ingredients in all of the food that they use.
Old 10-30-2006, 07:10 PM

gt4awd is helpful, nice and has lots of friends here

Quote:
I have a few grade 12 students who are in need of a highly academic level science project for a science fair. These students are dedicated and want to earn some scholarship money. Anyways, I have access to many chemicals and what-not and they would like to know a high academic level project.
If they would like to attempt the science fair project on an electrical, and mathmatical level, you can have them construct a "Tesla Coil" for the project. This would defintely be a highly academic science project, but can also be very dangerous.

It would require a lot of time and calculation to develope the tesla coil, but after constructing the coil, it can be used for numerous other experiments. By the way, the reason I suggested a "Tesla Coil" is I am currently researching the device, and soon plan to build my own Tesla Coil.

Here is an image of a small tesla coil.
http://home.earthlink.net/~jimlux/images/tc2.jpg