All Science Fair Projects  

Science Project Forum

Welcome to the Mad Scientist's Forum! Join thousands of other students who've received help from the Mad Scientist and our science Mentors!
Register first, then post your questions below. Registration takes only 1 minute! Meet the Mad Scientist
Lost your
password?
Go Back   All Science Fair Projects > Get Help for Your Grade 6-8 Science Fair Projects > Biology (Grade 6-8)
User Name
Password

Poll: Can this project still be TOP NOTCH with tons of research?
Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.
Poll Options
Can this project still be TOP NOTCH with tons of research?

Old 03-05-2006, 05:47 AM

braniac_chic'2006 is helpful, nice and has lots of friends here
Question :star: Is IQ really a good indicator of school performance?:eek:

http://www.all-science-fair-projects...ject-logo5.gif Hey everyone. The topic above is my science fair project and I want to know if you guys think it's a good idea or not. I got it of another website and it does seem to interest me. Tell me what you think please. Also check out my profile. I have my picture in and i don't know send me a message or sumit. Im new here and think this site rox.... ANyways. Chow.
Old 03-05-2006, 05:52 AM

Unhappy Nobody lurves me

http://www.all-science-fair-projects...-scientist.gif

No one wants to reply. That sux. Am i that UNCOOL?
Old 03-05-2006, 05:59 AM

Talking All about me :p

I am 14 years old, I am Russian but live in Southern Africa in a small country called NAmibia. It is very quiet here but we don't live in the wild or anything as people may think. There aren't like wild animals walking on the streets. We do have schools electricity and all the necesseties. Anyways. I am first in my grade out of 78 pupils and I love maths and English. I always enter the commonwealth essay competition and all sorts of academic competitions including the science fairs. I enjoy clubbing with my friends and watching Veronica Mars and Smallville. I used to be a major fanatic of friends but now i have coolled down since it's all over. I also adore Desperate housewives. And that is all that you could possibly find interesting bout me.
Old 03-05-2006, 01:31 PM
Mentor

Ravencraft is helpful, nice and has lots of friends here

I think your problem is easily answered and can be viewed from a magnitude of different ways. For example, IQ will is someone's intelligence and obviously affects one's school performance, as one with a high IQ will preform better on tests than one with a lower IQ. However, there are other factors. For instance, laziness and patience are a major one. Laziness will cause people with high IQ's do slack off, not do homework or participate, but get good grades one quized and tests, which, depending on each ones weight could get someone anywhere from a D to an A.
Old 03-05-2006, 10:16 PM

Post That's true, but it could still be a great project!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravencraft
I think your problem is easily answered and can be viewed from a magnitude of different ways. For example, IQ will is someone's intelligence and obviously affects one's school performance, as one with a high IQ will preform better on tests than one with a lower IQ. However, there are other factors. For instance, laziness and patience are a major one. Laziness will cause people with high IQ's do slack off, not do homework or participate, but get good grades one quized and tests, which, depending on each ones weight could get someone anywhere from a D to an A.

that is what i turned up in my research so far. And i think that i can still make it a good project can't I? Plus it is interesting to find out all these things about your fellow pupils in the process. What I want to do is to create an actual test like such, but haven't gotten the resources yet. Can anyone help me with that???
Old 03-08-2006, 01:47 AM

Red face Thanx

Thankyou everyone for voting on my polls it means a lot
Old 03-08-2006, 02:21 PM
Regular Contributor

Inca_Killa is helpful, nice and has lots of friends here

Quote:
Originally Posted by braniac_chic'2006
I am 14 years old, I am Russian but live in Southern Africa in a small country called NAmibia. It is very quiet here but we don't live in the wild or anything as people may think. There aren't like wild animals walking on the streets. We do have schools electricity and all the necesseties. Anyways. I am first in my grade out of 78 pupils and I love maths and English. I always enter the commonwealth essay competition and all sorts of academic competitions including the science fairs. I enjoy clubbing with my friends and watching Veronica Mars and Smallville. I used to be a major fanatic of friends but now i have coolled down since it's all over. I also adore Desperate housewives. And that is all that you could possibly find interesting bout me.
I'm going to africa in the summer .

Deus ex machina is a Latin phrase that refers to an unexpected, artificial, or improbable character, device, or event introduced suddenly in a work of fiction or drama to resolve a situation or untangle a plot. In modern terms the Deus ex machina has also come to describe a person or thing that suddenly arrives and solves a seemingly insoluble difficulty.
/\
Thats God .
Old 03-10-2006, 11:24 PM

Talking Cool

Hey Inca, you should seriously go on to the safari. Which country are you going to? Do you know? Anyways, check out my webbie to know everything and anything about africa
Old 05-18-2006, 08:14 AM
Regular Contributor

Inca_Killa is helpful, nice and has lots of friends here

I have returned, i've been busy...i dont exacty know, i could ask my parent's when i get back from school, though :P.

Deus ex machina is a Latin phrase that refers to an unexpected, artificial, or improbable character, device, or event introduced suddenly in a work of fiction or drama to resolve a situation or untangle a plot. In modern terms the Deus ex machina has also come to describe a person or thing that suddenly arrives and solves a seemingly insoluble difficulty.
/\
Thats God .