All Science Fair Projects  

Science Project Forum

Welcome to the Mad Scientist's Forum! Join thousands of other students who've received help from the Mad Scientist and our science Mentors!
Register first, then post your questions below. Registration takes only 1 minute! Meet the Mad Scientist
Lost your
password?
Go Back   All Science Fair Projects > Get Help for Your Grade 9-12 Science Fair Projects > Food Science (Grades 9-12)
User Name
Password

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-13-2006, 09:45 AM
Regular Contributor

actinggal7 is helpful, nice and has lots of friends here
Question food science- aspartame is BAD! plz help

hi ive already been here alot and thanks to ppl that helped with topics...ive decided to do something on aspartame- you know the artificial sweetner (aka no calories)..ppl use it but its supposedly reallyu bad for you and it turns to methanol or whatever...the bad stuff and yea if heated to above 85 degress fareinheit..so like 86 it turns to that and two teaspoons is deadly or somethig and their have been so many cases like that but the food association still allows it..so some ppl just dont believe that its bad...but its in diet coke and in gum and so much stuff (also called nutrasweet and spoonfull or something)

buti dont know my research or problem quwestion..maybe if aspartame relaly is bad but i dotn know how to test it bc i dont want to harm anyone lol..but maybe on plants or insects..but they have completely diffferent bodies (duh) and i might not be alloud to har them

any ideas on a question?? about aspartame..like if its relaly bad>? plz help