All Science Fair Projects  

Science Project Forum

Welcome to the Mad Scientist's Forum! Join thousands of other students who've received help from the Mad Scientist and our science Mentors!
Register first, then post your questions below. Registration takes only 1 minute! Meet the Mad Scientist
Lost your
password?
Go Back   All Science Fair Projects > Get Help for Your Grade 9-12 Science Fair Projects > Earth Science (Grades 9-12)
User Name
Password

Old 05-28-2006, 06:51 AM

ThaOne is helpful, nice and has lots of friends here
Exclamation Project On Planets!!! Due Monday!!

ok i have a project and its about this new planet that was discovered in 2004...called 2004DW..and i need help for my visual.....i cant make a styro-foam model of the solar system and include the new planet because my teacher sayd i need more than just that...and we cant jus make a poster board w/ all the info on it...so plez help ITS DUE MONDAY!!!
Old 05-28-2006, 03:57 PM
Senior Mentor (Leader, Team A)

dreamerofeternity would have made Einstein proud! dreamerofeternity would have made Einstein proud!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaOne
ok i have a project and its about this new planet that was discovered in 2004...called 2004DW..and i need help for my visual.....i cant make a styro-foam model of the solar system and include the new planet because my teacher sayd i need more than just that...and we cant jus make a poster board w/ all the info on it...so plez help ITS DUE MONDAY!!!
Perhaps make the planets out of clay, and push a wire through the clay as an orbital. Then connect all the wire with string or something (or orther wires that connects the orbitals to the sun). You can attempt to add the moons of all the planets, which would be more work.

I'm interested in the new solar system model. Care to explain it to me?
Old 05-29-2006, 06:26 AM

Default ooO

oOOOoo ok thanks...does ne1 have nemore ideas?
Old 06-23-2006, 06:50 PM

ChistinePOttER is helpful, nice and has lots of friends here
Thumbs up use This

you can use news paper and crumple it and paint it and place it in wires made like a solar system or a big box maybe and make the lamp as the sun and hang the planets and label 'em.
Old 06-25-2006, 10:27 AM
Senior Mentor (Leader, Team B)

satfire311 is truly a scientist!
Send a message via AIM to satfire311
Default Great Ideas

These are all great ideas, but it was metioned before that we needed more than just a model of the solar system. And no offense to anyone, but it seems like that's all we are giving.
Once again, no offense to anyone. Just checking that we are giving the correct and most accurate info.

Thanks
~Satfire

The Harder the Conflict... The Sweeter the Victory
Believe, and things will happen

Old 07-03-2006, 09:31 AM

Default awww mann

haha yeah thats okay...i alreadii turned in my project since i didnt realli get anygood ideas i jus went ahead and made a styro-foam model of the solar system...and i labeled them WRONG lmao by accident...but i ended up getting a C on the project but i passed for the year so im going on to biology next year...thanks you guys for trying to help tho!