All Science Fair Projects  

Science Project Forum

Welcome to the Mad Scientist's Forum! Join thousands of other students who've received help from the Mad Scientist and our science Mentors!
Register first, then post your questions below. Registration takes only 1 minute! Meet the Mad Scientist
Lost your
password?
Go Back   All Science Fair Projects > Get Help for Your Grade 6-8 Science Fair Projects > Physics (Grades 6-8)
User Name
Password

Old 09-17-2006, 09:19 AM
Mentor

Caboose38924 is helpful, nice and has lots of friends here
Smile Well, even a mentor needs help every once and a while.

Hello eveyone,
Sorry I havent been on in a while, and this year I will be a more active participant in the all-science-fair-projects.com website and forums. I miss this site dearly and am so excited to contribute in any way possible!!! Well, here is my request. I have a new science teacher this year for Physical Science, and the first marking quarter project is to make a atomic structure of the element assigned to you. I have recieved the hardest element in the class to build considering that its atomic number is 30, which means there are 30 protons and neutrons in its atomic structure. Does anyone know what would be good materials to use in order to make this project an A+ project? Help from the mentors/anyone with a good idea would be great! please post below or send a private message to me, or contact me at [email]jeffteti@comcast.net[/email]. Do not abuse my email address, only use it for contributing helpful information about this project.(and other projects as well). I dont mind friendly emails, but just dont spam me with those emails that you all know of that say "send this to 'X' amount of people and your wish will come true", not because I dont like them, but because I get to distracted by them and do whatever they say. Thank you everyone for your cooperation and hope to talk to you all soon!

Sincerely,
Caboose38924

Last edited by Caboose38924; 09-17-2006 at 09:48 AM..
Old 09-25-2006, 01:06 PM

smartypants_06 is helpful, nice and has lots of friends here
Send a message via Yahoo to smartypants_06
Talking I can help you !

Hello my name is Tiaira and will be more than happy to help you with your project and I will make sure you have an A+ project. Just E-mail me at [email]ms_princess_06@blackplanet.com[/email]. Hope to hear from you soon

Sincerely, Tiaira
Old 09-25-2006, 06:53 PM
Senior Mentor (Leader, Team C)

science ace #1 is helpful, nice and has lots of friends here
Send a message via MSN to science ace #1
Arrow A++ Ideas??

HEY! Is Your ATomic Structure Supposed to be a model? Sorry I was raeding fast. Well you COULD use styrofoam for the Protons && Neutrons. You can Get the mini kind from any craft shop. Just paint the protons && the Neutrons different colours. You could also weave them into some sort of thick wire so they do not move from their position.

Hope this gave you SOME ideas!!

-Jaz

ps.PM me if you need more details!!

i realize my love for you was strong (L)