All Science Fair Projects  

Science Project Forum

Welcome to the Mad Scientist's Forum! Join thousands of other students who've received help from the Mad Scientist and our science Mentors!
Register first, then post your questions below. Registration takes only 1 minute! Meet the Mad Scientist
Lost your
password?
Go Back   All Science Fair Projects > Get Help for Your Grade K - 5 Science Fair Projects > Simple Projects (Grades K-5)
User Name
Password

Old 02-05-2006, 10:40 AM

doodlebug is helpful, nice and has lots of friends here
Lightbulb homemade cleaners versus commercial cleaners

Baking soda and vinegar is the homeade cleaner, and it has worked better than most commercial brands. Why is this?
Old 02-09-2006, 04:49 PM
Trainee Mentor (Team B)
Regular Contributor

justin_56 is helpful, nice and has lots of friends here
Smile i don't know

i don't know about that ?first tell me wat grade ur in?then i might be able to help u ?and are you a female or male ?and wat school ? you show heart and compasion to ask someone a hard and cause that when you mix vinegar and baking soda thay compact and make something like a vacum or a dish deturchent. That makes little molecules that are like your white blood cells.They destroy all the bad germs in your body.The commercial brand sometime lies about there stuffand that could make more germs and that might be why homemade cleaners work better than commercial brands. thank you.