All Science Fair Projects  

Science Project Forum

Welcome to the Mad Scientist's Forum! Join thousands of other students who've received help from the Mad Scientist and our science Mentors!
Register first, then post your questions below. Registration takes only 1 minute! Meet the Mad Scientist
Lost your
password?
Go Back   All Science Fair Projects > Don't Have Any Ideas Yet? > High School Science Fair Project Ideas
User Name
Password

Old 07-28-2010, 11:03 AM

akikokmc is helpful, nice and has lots of friends here
Default dance

so i have a science project to do... and im not really sure what exactly i want it to be about i got a list of categories from the school that the project is supposed to be under and one of them is Medicine/Health sciences and i was wondering if like things to do with dance and balance could fit under that topic. im thinking about doing it about how ears are responsible for balance. its a new topic for me i didnt even know about this until today! just looking for some help!
Old 07-31-2010, 09:04 PM
Mad Scientist
Expert Contributor

Mad Scientist is helpful, nice and has lots of friends here
Default Health and Medicine Science Project

It all depends on your actual topic/hypothesis. Try investigating whether dancers catch the flu less often than others. And yes, perhaps evaluate whether dancers have a better sense of balance than others.
Old 07-31-2010, 09:09 PM

Oh I think the balance one is a good idea! What about like want dancing does to your body and like how a normal persons body looks and how a dancers body looks. Like skeleton wise because of like the splits and hyper setension and like archy feet?
Old 08-02-2010, 12:59 PM

mini_abbs is helpful, nice and has lots of friends here

thats a good idea! share the results with me please, because i am a dancer and that project interests me
Old 08-02-2010, 01:00 PM

mini_abbs is helpful, nice and has lots of friends here

Quote:
akikokmc Oh I think the balance one is a good idea! What about like want dancing does to your body and like how a normal persons body looks and how a dancers body looks. Like skeleton wise because of like the splits and hyper setension and like archy feet?
thats a good idea! if you do this, share the results with me please, because i am a dancer and that project interests me
Old 08-02-2010, 06:09 PM

i will most definately but it wont be for a while because only the topic is due when school starts so i have no idea when the project is due but i will keep you posted on whats going on
Old 08-15-2010, 07:27 PM

ughhhh i cant find enough information on anything!!!! and i cant make anyhting into a science project!!!!!

Tags
dance , science project