All Science Fair Projects  

Science Project Forum

Welcome to the Mad Scientist's Forum! Join thousands of other students who've received help from the Mad Scientist and our science Mentors!
Register first, then post your questions below. Registration takes only 1 minute! Meet the Mad Scientist
Lost your
password?
Go Back   All Science Fair Projects > Get Help for Your Grade 6-8 Science Fair Projects > Food Science (Grades 6-8)
User Name
Password

Old 12-20-2005, 03:05 PM

Hockey4_92 is helpful, nice and has lots of friends here
Smile Sport drinks ASAP

Hey,
I am in grade 8. I want to do a project on measuring electrolytes in drinks to find out which has the most. The question for my project is wich drink has the most electrolytes for the best price? I think it will be red bull energy drink. I need your HELP! I dont know how to measure electrolytes! I was thinking maybe I could hook wire up to a battery and hook an elctric meter up to it. I would then put the wires into the drink. Will this work? If not can you give other ideas PLEASE! If you have any other ideas for Sport drink science fair projects please send me them.

Thank you soooooo much,
Dave

P.S please e-mail me your answers to me. (hockey4_92@hotmail.com)ASAP Thanks.

Last edited by Hockey4_92; 12-20-2005 at 03:07 PM..
Old 01-06-2006, 09:38 AM

gogolucky92 is helpful, nice and has lots of friends here
Smile Answer to your sciene fair problems on drinks!

Hey!

This little bit of information might help you. I had the same science fair problem last year! Instead of looking for electrolytes, try to find the drink that is best for you to drink. It's either Gatorade, or water. Test all kinds of drinks, and find the best.Maybe that'll help. I hope that you win!
Old 01-06-2006, 09:39 AM

Thumbs up info on sports drinks and electrolytes

Hey!

This little bit of information might help you. I had the same science fair problem last year! Instead of looking for electrolytes, try to find the drink that is best for you to drink. It's either Gatorade, or water. Test all kinds of drinks, and find the best.Maybe that'll help. I hope that you win!
Old 01-06-2006, 09:43 AM

Default Hockey4_92

Hey Dave!
I've got some information that might help you win the science fair! ( i had the same project last year) Instead, try to find the drink that is best for you! Like, test Gatorade, water and all!! I hope that this info helps and that you win. My friend Jennifer is doing that project and I think that she might win! I hope that this info works good for you and that you have a good year and & a great summer!

See ya!
Larissa
Old 01-11-2006, 08:22 PM
Mentor (Team C)

imlikelost is helpful, nice and has lots of friends here
Default ok

u could do one on how it affects the performance or different people. like old and little people, boy and girl, and stuff like that.
Old 01-25-2006, 03:59 PM
Trainee Mentor (Team D)
Expert Contributor

Grinner is helpful, nice and has lots of friends here
Send a message via MSN to Grinner
Talking Further

And you could take it that much further and see if the elderly people have more energy left and you could do the same with the younger people.