View Single Post
Old 05-16-2006, 11:59 AM
Senior Mentor (Leader, Team A)

dreamerofeternity would have made Einstein proud! dreamerofeternity would have made Einstein proud!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proverbdaykeepstdevilaway
so that's it???you guys just say done and he debae is over? that's SO......silly i guess

hey guys im back....yay i had some e-net problems so i coulden quote.

The da vinci code is against Christianity. You want to know why? Because if it was not than why would three know pastors(forgot names but they are famous in the church "industry?") one of then is Erwin Lutzer(hopefully i spelt that correct) are doing a live broadcast against or talking about how it's wrong; the da vinci code
just cause three pastors are against the da vinci code, and who assume it's against christianity doesn't mean all christians have to be. there are many pastors in this world. Also, it's just a work of fiction. Most of the things in there are made up. Accept that it's just a novel--both ppl who love and hate it. Faith won't be changed by it. At least true faith wouldn't.