All Science Fair Projects

All Science Fair Projects (http://classroom.all-science-fair-projects.com/forum/index.php)
-   Miscellaneous Projects (Grades K-5) (http://classroom.all-science-fair-projects.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   need a 3rd grade cigrrette smoking project (http://classroom.all-science-fair-projects.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1122)

bisma baloch 01-12-2006 07:54 AM

need a 3rd grade cigrrette smoking project

hello frds,
my self bisma baloch,i m a 3rd grade student.i m looking for a science project for annual science fair(at my school).i want to do my project in cigrrette smoking(the effects).
can somebody help me to find this project for my self......
plsssssssssssss

Executioner Evan 01-12-2006 08:32 AM

You should do a project where u can see different effects on a human body. :)

babybri941 01-14-2006 02:02 PM

You probaly can do something about how smoking can cause cancer and why you shouldn't do it. So think about questions to that affect like Is smoking good for your lungs? You have to remember though your experiment must be controlled if all your varibles are controlled you can know what made the change in your experiment.

bisma baloch 01-14-2006 03:22 PM

thx frds

thx for ur suggestion dear,but still i m confused,how can i do a practical experiment on cigrrette smokin,can u help me again...
regards

SmartyC 01-14-2006 04:03 PM

smoking is addictive!

Do something on how smoking can be addictive. Like how many packs a long time smoker can consume in one day and calculate the total percentage for the year. See how that can effect their emotions, physical status, and ect, ect....

If you can interview some past smokers who tried to quit then that would be terrific.

Hope your project comes out wonderful
SmartyC

babybri941 01-14-2006 04:04 PM

You know I researched on questions for you and here are some of them having to do with cigarette smokin:

It is possible to distinguish between smokers and non-smokers by the sound and quality of their voice alone?

Does gender, age, or smoking habits affect a person's sense of smell?

Do non-smokers have a greater lung capacity than smokers?

Does ciggarette smoke affect house plants?

These arejust a few questions that might help you out. You should type science fair project ideas in a search engine and look for ideas.I hope I helped you. If you need any more help don't be afraid to type back.:)

sweetz01 02-17-2006 05:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bisma baloch
hello frds,
my self bisma baloch,i m a 3rd grade student.i m looking for a science project for annual science fair(at my school).i want to do my project in cigrrette smoking(the effects).
can somebody help me to find this project for my self......
plsssssssssssss

:lightbulb: I'm sweetz o1 i'm in 4th grade i was going to do that this year so i asked my teacher if that was an appropriate project she said it wasn't because you have to actually for that project get a kidney and have someone smoke and show the kidney and the judges will not qualify you if you bring someone's kidney in which you are going to need to so you are s.o.l ( so outta luck)!