All Science Fair Projects

All Science Fair Projects (http://classroom.all-science-fair-projects.com/forum/index.php)
-   Food Science (Grades 6-8) (http://classroom.all-science-fair-projects.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   help someone! (http://classroom.all-science-fair-projects.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1133)

intelligentgirl 01-12-2006 03:58 PM

help someone!

:confused: anyone got a project here I like really need one plz? anyone
need some hlp here!.....

imlikelost 01-12-2006 06:35 PM

ok

depends on what ur interested in. i suggest maybe a hovercraft type thing. it would b fun and u'd get an ok grade... i think.

dreamerofeternity 01-12-2006 07:17 PM

Food science, huh? Milk is a fascinating subject, since it changes to heat and acid. You can study the effects of heat/acid (for example, vinegar or hydrochloric acid) on milk.

Or you can try test the amount of Calories in the different foods using a calorimeter. (if you want more information, say so, cause the calorimeter is hard to explain. It isn't as hard as it sounds. But you need to not be afraid of fire and be really careful with safety)

science ace #1 01-13-2006 04:34 PM

here are some...

here are some you might like!!!

Effects of caffeine on blood pressure.

Effects of smoking on skin temperature.

Does eating breakfast affect short-term memory?

Cornflakes or candy? Testing glycemic responses.

ummm.. is this what you wanted??
pm me for more info!!!

luv 2 help! :)

imlikelost 01-13-2006 06:21 PM

lol

you could try making butter or chesee. that would be interesting.

dreamerofeternity 01-13-2006 06:26 PM

You have some narrowing down to do...
We have presented a few suggestions, but the choice is up to you. It's really the question of what you're interested in. How about you give us some topics you're interested in and we'll see what you can do on that?

And good luck!

babybri941 01-14-2006 09:42 AM

UMM.......heres an idea

Maybe you cando something like ..... Which melts faster a plain candle or a colored candle? This way you can use items around the house and it can be done it a day or 2. :)

Crazy Brain 01-19-2006 02:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by babybri941
Maybe you cando something like ..... Which melts faster a plain candle or a colored candle? This way you can use items around the house and it can be done it a day or 2. :)

You might want to post things about food science, since we're on the food science boards

dreamerofeternity 01-29-2006 09:05 AM

intelligentgirl, how are you with your project?

imlikelost 01-29-2006 07:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crazy Brain
You might want to post things about food science, since we're on the food science boards

hey, some people 4get about that. most of the time i 4get what forumm i'm in. actually, i always 4get but oh well.