All Science Fair Projects

All Science Fair Projects (http://classroom.all-science-fair-projects.com/forum/index.php)
-   Most Popular Discussions (http://classroom.all-science-fair-projects.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Please Help Me Choose A Project (http://classroom.all-science-fair-projects.com/forum/showthread.php?t=51)

gagedy 08-19-2005 03:41 PM

Please Help Me Choose A Project

Hi Everyone! I wanted some help finding a Science Fair Project that would get me a good grade in my science class. I am interested in computers and technology. I am in 8th grade. This project is for my Advanced level Science class. I really want a good grade on this project, so please help me find something worthy of a good grade. Thank you very much for your help!!! :)

wisteria 08-20-2005 07:05 PM

Re

hi! well why don't you use the basic type of techology and some computer chips and build somethig like a memory bank that you can take to school as a diary that is small and has at least a two day battery...

P.S its just an idea and good luck with your project.

WISTERIA
(>.<)

septermagic 08-21-2005 12:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wisteria
hi! well why don't you use the basic type of techology and some computer chips and build somethig like a memory bank that you can take to school as a diary that is small and has at least a two day battery...

P.S its just an idea and good luck with your project.

WISTERIA
(>.<)

That is not a science project. That is an invention.Unless they allow inventions you need a PROBLEM to SOLVE.

Mad Scientist 08-21-2005 06:33 PM

Computer Science Fair Project

Take a look at [url]http://www.all-science-fair-projects.com/project246_89.html[/url] for an idea of what a computer science project could be like.

You should of course, try changing some of the experiment constants (variables), or formulate your own hypothesis. But the way to do your project should be similar - ie: you must have a hypothesis (problem to solve) if possible.

Wisteria, thanks for the really cool idea. That idea is great if inventions are allowed - it really depends on the rules of the science fair/what sort of categories of projects are allowed.

Have fun everybody! Remember - Let us know how your project goes!

Archenemy550 08-22-2005 07:02 PM

If you had access to old computers that you did not want anymore you could do virius projects. One of my friends had 2 different computers and looked for what computer was more easily infected, how easy it was to get rid of. There were more but i dont rember the other questions he had.

Of course that can be expensive if you don't have 2 free computers. And it can also be a headache if you infect your own computer.

Just an idea tho. :)

Mad Scientist 08-23-2005 09:22 AM

That's interesting - what were his results? Did he find out that one computer was more easily infected with a virus than the other one?

gagedy 08-23-2005 03:50 PM

Thanks for the ideas!

Hi Guys! Those were some really neat ideas! The only thing is that I don't know THAT much about technology to do them! Also, I can't do inventions! Too bad though! Does anyone have any other ideas other than computer and technology now? Maybe something along the lines of earth, space, food testing, or something kinda like that? Remember: I want to get a really good grade, so something that would be very good!

Unregistered 08-23-2005 10:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gagedy
Hi Everyone! I wanted some help finding a Science Fair Project that would get me a good grade in my science class. I am interested in computers and technology. I am in 8th grade. This project is for my Advanced level Science class. I really want a good grade on this project, so please help me find something worthy of a good grade. Thank you very much for your help!!! :)

ANSWER

do u want some help for ur project?
U CAN prepare aproject on switcing devices in which u can operate the 100
devices simultaneously . If u want more details then mail me at [email]rambo2004_001@yahoo.com[/email]

MiniMadScientist 09-16-2005 02:24 PM

i did a project with yeast and i figured out...like...why u need yeast and wat benefits it has and i did experiments with yeast...my sister did a project with starch...witch foods had the most starch in them....and we both won 1 prize... :D
Good Luck on your project ;)

wisteria 10-09-2005 04:41 AM

just quoting

thanks everyone for your contribution... keep up the good advice...
hope they help you gagedy. :) ;)