All Science Fair Projects

All Science Fair Projects (http://classroom.all-science-fair-projects.com/forum/index.php)
-   Miscellaneous Projects (Grades 6-8) (http://classroom.all-science-fair-projects.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   Grade 6 science project - Idea (http://classroom.all-science-fair-projects.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1394)

alamode_ 02-01-2006 06:23 AM

Grade 6 science project - Idea

I need an idea for a science project that has something to do with horses or art. I have searched all over Google and every other search engine I can think of and I still don't have an idea. Can someone please help me? (@_@)
Thanks. (=^_^=)

science ace #1 02-01-2006 01:35 PM

please do not repaet posts.:)

~the FLP

lifescience* 03-02-2006 04:29 PM

help is here

I don't think you can do a project like that unless it is something about behavior or instenct!!
Glad to help
By the war zooalogy branch :angel:

kittycat909 03-04-2006 11:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alamode_
I need an idea for a science project that has something to do with horses or art. I have searched all over Google and every other search engine I can think of and I still don't have an idea. Can someone please help me? (@_@)
Thanks. (=^_^=)

you could do art! you cloud paint a pichtre of hoses! but justtry your best! it does not matter if you lose or win!!!!!!!!! it just matters if you try your best!!:)

rachaelroxursox2 03-04-2006 12:02 PM

okay well, can it be a research project? if it can collect information about horses, beaviour and stuff like that. Now heres where the art comes in: create diagrams and artictic renditions about the stuff you learned in your research.

shadowmancer 03-04-2006 05:34 PM

if u own a horse u could feed it diffrent grains and see which grain gives the horse the most energy

horses44ever 03-10-2006 03:35 PM

THE horse expert is here!

Well you could do a visable horse with information about the horse, explain the horses bones and how many bones the horse has and how long the digestive track is and stuff. I have a helpful sight you could look at I just have to find it

whocares 03-25-2006 06:20 PM

i can help

u could research horses and go to a ranch or something and feed it different kinds of grain and water and see how long it can run....

dreamerofeternity 03-25-2006 08:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kittycat909
you could do art! you cloud paint a pichtre of hoses! but justtry your best! it does not matter if you lose or win!!!!!!!!! it just matters if you try your best!!:)

Don't suggest you do that. This is a science project, not an art project. Try to do either horses or art. Don't do both.

dragon_kid 09-26-2006 05:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alamode_
Thanks. (=^_^=)

How about "What type of art lines (curve zig zagged all of those) help calm ppl?"