All Science Fair Projects

All Science Fair Projects (http://classroom.all-science-fair-projects.com/forum/index.php)
-   Share your science project ideas! (http://classroom.all-science-fair-projects.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Why Share? (http://classroom.all-science-fair-projects.com/forum/showthread.php?t=67)

Mad Scientist 08-24-2005 08:38 PM

Why Share?

By sharing your idea for a science fair project, you'll help millions of other kids around the world to become better scientists! That's the way for all of us to learn together! :)

Also, you will receive very interesting feedback - and maybe get some ideas on how to improve your project too!

PS: Please be as detailed as possible when you share your idea. Please include:

1. Topic/Hypothesis
2. Materials
3. Procedure
4. Results (if you have already done the project) :cool:

wisteria 10-09-2005 11:24 PM

just helping

I agree; also you can make new friends :) ....

sciencefreak 10-12-2005 06:26 AM

This site is really cool and its helped more a million people.

mdyarSMS 10-12-2005 07:15 AM

=0*

:) yay 4 science

wisteria 10-13-2005 07:03 AM

just quoting

I agree ;)

BroadwayBaby 10-24-2005 03:44 PM

Cheer for All Science Fair Project Forum!

Hey
Hey
What do we say
Let us help some kids today
Science Questions
Problems Galore
We just opened so many doors
Props to Mad Sci
Kudos to Mentors
This is the place where the knowledge pours
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
SCIENCEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

ScienceIsCool 10-24-2005 04:06 PM

Nice. Poetic.

No cause or religion should be permitted to justify killing for whatever reason. People need to realize that no matter how strongly a person feels about his/her cause or religion - you simply can't force your beliefs on others. That's the whole point of human free will.

In this day and age of global terrorism and war, it is so important that people all around this world learn to put aside their differences and focus on making things BETTER for everyone, instead of destroying and hurting.

I see Science as one of the best ways to promote global peace. Many people claim they are good and want to help others. But talk is cheap. Science is a CONCRETE way that a person can apply his/her knowledge, skill, dedication, intelligence etc - to HELP others instead of hurting others.

Of course, there will be those crazies out there who seek to use science to manufacture weapons to hurt others. But they will always be out there - so it's important that the good guys keep on pushing the frontier of science to discover newer technologies for defense.

Anyway, that's just some of my philosophical thoughts on why science is important for humanity.

wisteria 10-25-2005 05:34 AM

i agree also why did they invent these distructive weapons in the first place? how is the word formed? how did everthing we know exist? and religion well all have a same meaning is try to be good not bad.... ;)

minnie30567746 10-25-2005 05:29 PM

Yes!

1,2,3,4, what are we on here for?
We're here to learn more, More, MORE!
With friendly mentors, and helpful members
online from January to December,
we can reach each out to each other,
from here to there, and we talk to people EVERYWHERE!

A special thanks to BroadwayBaby, for writing a poem that inspired me to TRY to write a short poem. Kudos to you, BB!

wisteria 10-27-2005 05:30 AM

nice poem guys anyway we are here to help and inspire others ;)