All Science Fair Projects

All Science Fair Projects (http://classroom.all-science-fair-projects.com/forum/index.php)
-   Food Science (Grades 9-12) (http://classroom.all-science-fair-projects.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   Grade 9 - 12 Science Fair Projects (Food Science) (http://classroom.all-science-fair-projects.com/forum/showthread.php?t=613)

Mad Scientist 11-17-2005 08:50 AM

Grade 9 - 12 Science Fair Projects (Food Science)

This is the new forum for all questions relating to Grade 9 to 12 Food Science fair projects.

Post your questions here from now onwards, if you want fast answers!

destinee 01-04-2006 05:12 AM

what is a good science fair project for ninth graders that has to do with food science .

S.Stuckey8-223 01-05-2006 08:17 AM

science fair

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mad Scientist
This is the new forum for all questions relating to Grade 9 to 12 Food Science fair projects.

Hello may u help me with the science fair . I need one before feb.:) :) ;)

actinggal7 01-11-2006 02:57 PM

I Need A Science Fair Topic

I need a project...i was gona do how sound affects the growth of plants but first i thought it was too young (im in Grade 11) and also it doesnt work well...so does anyone know good food science topics for science fair for GRADE 11s????? please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ive looked at the list but maybe some ppl are familiar and know which ones work best..thanks:(

science-chicks_101 10-04-2006 06:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by actinggal7
I need a project...i was gona do how sound affects the growth of plants but first i thought it was too young (im in Grade 11) and also it doesnt work well...so does anyone know good food science topics for science fair for GRADE 11s????? please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ive looked at the list but maybe some ppl are familiar and know which ones work best..thanks:(

ok, i may only be in 9th grrade but how about this...
what if you tested the effect acid rain has on plant growth... all you need are to young plants(sorry i dont know the scientific term for them) water and Hcl. you continue to water them over a period of time and you record your findings. its really quite simple. teachers love this project!

Miamorkat 10-18-2006 03:51 PM

I need some ideas

:confused: I was going to Do a project with a friend, but it would be to hard. So I was trying to come up with another idea. I found a good website that has to do with Calories, so I was trying to come up with something like that..but I came up blank. Got any good ideas for me??:confused:

bgurl9900 10-18-2006 03:58 PM

help

i need ideas for using a mixture of baking soda and vinegar ASAP

RaZoR 10-20-2006 06:56 PM

Didn't I give you ideas already? Lol.

keisha-bisha 12-06-2006 06:13 AM

I Need Help

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mad Scientist (Post 2568)

Is there anybody that know science fair projects about food and stuff if so let me know before JAN. or be fore our christmas break starting Dec.20-Jan.8(for 9th graders)

RaZoR 12-06-2006 02:08 PM

There's plenty. Things on mold, fruit batteries, chocolate melting.

Try this site also.

[url]www.sciencebuddies.org[/url]