All Science Fair Projects

All Science Fair Projects (http://classroom.all-science-fair-projects.com/forum/index.php)
-   Miscellaneous Projects (Grades 6-8) (http://classroom.all-science-fair-projects.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   grade 7-in need of a good science project idea (http://classroom.all-science-fair-projects.com/forum/showthread.php?t=707)

Science4ever 11-26-2005 07:10 AM

grade 7-in need of a good science project idea

I need help!! I love how you mentors are soo good of thinking of good ideas! ;) Do you guys think you could help me??? :o I need an good idea for a science project!! :rolleyes: i'll name some question that i thought might of been a good project for me but i don't know how to present them;

-why is light white?(i don't even know why light is white) :confused:
-Does eating your breakfast help you perform better in school?
-Does the color of your hair affect its ability to keep your head warm?
-What makes a parachute work?
-Does color mentally changes taste?
-why does the sun seems to follow you when driving the car?

any ideas??? if soo please tell me A.S.A.P!! THanks !!

~~~ :confused: out of ideas :confused: ~~~~~

minnie30567746 11-29-2005 03:33 PM

Well

Some of these would be hard to test. Such as the hair color anmd breakfast ones. But some of them ayou could do a good project with. I would say to go with what interests you most.

imlikelost 12-29-2005 09:27 AM

parachute

if i were u, i'd do the parachute one. a good idea 4 it is 2 get some clay and sting and plastic bags. cut the bags into different shapes. attach 8 strings and tie them 2gether. and put some clay on the end. drop it from a staircase. the speed it falls at compared 2 the design can help u find out how they work.:)

theBman 01-10-2006 01:28 PM

well they are all good ideas. but about that one with the colours affecting taste, i read that somebody once did any experiment where there was a couple of people and they all tasted one pastery from boxes that were all difrent colours. the pasterys were all identicle, but the people said that the pasterys from the pink box tasted best. i dont know why, but somehow the pink fooled the brain into thinking that pastery was the best. cool, huh?

lifescience* 03-02-2006 03:32 PM

Love to help

:angel: even though i'm not a mentor I think you should take a survey for the breakfast one. Like in your class or different people from different grades!!

lifescience* 03-02-2006 03:33 PM

Maybe you need a more challenging one like crystals or mgnets or something else!

ShalomScience 03-08-2006 03:50 PM

ideas

If you are allowed to do behavioral science, then you should do "Do different kinds of music help a plant grow?" Choose different kinds of music and test it!!

lifescience* 04-07-2006 09:40 AM

Move you Post

Please move your forum to the appropriate place!!
You are in the elementary but you are in the 7th grade. It gets people connfused!!!!!!
~FLP
~lifescience!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

dragon_kid 09-26-2006 04:24 PM

well........i dont know

Do you have any interest? Like maybe horses for example?

vinle 09-27-2006 01:59 PM

Re: Help

I think you should come up with something unique. The ones you mentioned have been done extensively