All Science Fair Projects

All Science Fair Projects (http://classroom.all-science-fair-projects.com/forum/index.php)
-   Food Science (Grades 6-8) (http://classroom.all-science-fair-projects.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   someone help! (http://classroom.all-science-fair-projects.com/forum/showthread.php?t=318)

Angiegirl 10-10-2005 11:45 AM

someone help!

I need help! i don't no wat to do 4 my science project! :(

BroadwayBaby 10-10-2005 11:54 AM

I think I can help!

Depending on your age and/or grade, you may want to try testing the thickness of paper towels, the velocity of different objects rolling down a ramp etc. Post TELL ME after this and i can tell you a whole lot more. (We've been doing this in school) :)

BroadwayBaby 10-10-2005 12:05 PM

Okay,

I'm guessing by your message that you would like more experinment ideas and i would be happy to give you some but if you could please reframe from sending me private messages(I have a hard time retreiving them) Just post the info instead. One idea you could do is test the amount of unpopped kernals in different brands of popcorn. Its fun... and tasty! :p P.S. It is not very safe to tell people over the internet your age, I would advise you not to do it again.

BroadwayBaby 10-10-2005 12:24 PM

More

Try these

Which fruits rot first?

Is it possible to purify salt water into fresh water using household objects?

Can you make a Ph indicator out of cabbage juice?

sciencefreak 10-11-2005 07:05 AM

Broadway Baby's are really good. try them out.

wisteria 10-12-2005 05:25 AM

just quoting and helping

BroadwayBaby I agree but meeting is person is the most dangerous of all over the internet even if they send you a picture of themslves :eek: ...

I agree those are good ideas ;) nice going BroadwayBaby keep them comming ;) .

or you can do a toasted bread and an ordanary bread and see which gets mouldy first... :confused:

krazyforscience 10-12-2005 12:52 PM

or maybe you could test if you put baking powder in a plant and let it sit in the sun if there are any affects. :confused:

brainygirl 10-12-2005 02:48 PM

I got an idea?

Hi,

These are ideas of experiments.

You can try finding out :

1.The effect of temperature on density gases?

2. Can you obtain water from ink, vinegar,milk?

3.Can light energy influence chemical reactions?

Good Luck ! :)

BroadwayBaby 10-12-2005 05:38 PM

More Ideas

Thank you Wisteria and ScienceFreak

Try These:

Which pop fizzes higher when you pour 1 teaspoon of suger into it?

Can you grow salt crystals by adding salt to water and letting it evaporate?

Study and classify plant cells from vegetables and fruits and compare and contrast.

Study which types of snacks people purchase at the movies based on the type of movie they're going to. (You may need to conduct a survay with this one)?

Is it possible to purify soda into freshwater using household objects?

I hope these help! :) :) :)

Mad Scientist 10-13-2005 12:08 AM

Helping each other

This is a great example of how much we can achieve when everyone chips in a little to help.

Great ideas from everyone - broadwaybaby, sciencefreak, wisteria, brainygirl, krazyforscience - all of you rock!

I'm giving this thread 5 stars! ;)