All Science Fair Projects

All Science Fair Projects (http://classroom.all-science-fair-projects.com/forum/index.php)
-   Biology (Grade 6-8) (http://classroom.all-science-fair-projects.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   6 th grade life science project.... (http://classroom.all-science-fair-projects.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1472)

narutofan 02-06-2006 07:27 PM

6 th grade life science project....

Hello,

I am doing a project for our science fair and I need ideas but it must be from our book of life science...anybody have any ideas.

Thanks narutofan

Caboose38924 02-08-2006 04:56 PM

Science Fair Project

Hi.:)
Before anyone posts in reply, (I guarantee they will), You should browse the forums and browse the great science fair projects that are made available on this site. There is over 1000 science fair projects to choose from, so you will definitly be able to find one that you like. I hope that the project goes well.:)

Zakk 02-09-2006 04:24 PM

You Could Do A Plant Project. That's Life Science.:]:]:]

Grinner 02-25-2006 07:13 AM

Posting Replys Twice!

Dear Junior Member,

Try not to post things twice on a thread. This just plugs up the system. Just be careful next time.

Mad Scientist 02-26-2006 07:13 PM

Thanks for the useful science fair project suggestions

CAboose, Grinner, thanks - you're both a great help!

lifescience* 03-01-2006 06:08 PM

Help!!!

could do on plants. Try search engines!!!:star: :o :star:

lifescience* 03-16-2006 09:52 AM

help is here

you can make a little greenhouse.
all you need is:
a clear container
soil
seeds (optinal)
leafs
and
pebbles or rocks
moss
water

This is what you have to do
~but the pebbles at the bottom of the container then the soil. Put your leafs on top of the soil and peebles make sure that the leafs are dead!!!then if you like put some seeds in. And finally put in the moss.Add a little amount of water and close the top of the container tight!!
When I did this I got a fly in my greenhouse there must have been larva on one of the leafs!!

All Knowing 03-20-2006 07:34 AM

Not to get off topic but my grandpa has a flashlight running off magnets. You shake it and it lights up really cool. You could do a project on magnets. Make them float.

lifescience* 04-06-2006 02:33 PM

Lifescience

Quote:

Originally Posted by All Knowing
Not to get off topic but my grandpa has a flashlight running off magnets. You shake it and it lights up really cool. You could do a project on magnets. Make them float.

well i don't think thats life science!!

Mad Scientist 04-07-2006 08:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lifescience*
well i don't think thats life science!!

try our search took for botany biology or cell biology projects;)

dragon_kid 09-28-2006 05:27 PM

Here is a rather easy one, "How does music effect plants?" or "what type of plants grow best with (your fav music) in 2 weeks?

archergirl 10-12-2006 03:11 PM

Project

Sorry, I can't help you because I don't have the same book as you!:wink:
When I was in sixth grade I loved life science!:star:

RaZoR 10-12-2006 03:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dragon_kid
Here is a rather easy one, "How does music effect plants?" or "what type of plants grow best with (your fav music) in 2 weeks?

I don't think music can affect plant life...

But of course I've never tried it. It may work with vibrations or something. But the project is kind of weird!

~RaZoR :D

Raven_Lore 10-14-2006 07:36 PM

Help?

actually i think it can.....it's suppose to grow alway from the music because of frequencies or something.......

you might beable to try that.........

kilala_luv 10-15-2006 10:33 AM

I think that music does help plants grow.. or mabe not~try it:D