All Science Fair Projects

All Science Fair Projects (http://classroom.all-science-fair-projects.com/forum/index.php)
-   Administrative Matters (http://classroom.all-science-fair-projects.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=46)
-   -   Important Announcement! (http://classroom.all-science-fair-projects.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1560)

BroadwayBaby 02-17-2006 12:45 PM

Important Announcement!

Dear Users,

I, leader of the FLP, have made the executive decision to allow only mentors and trainee mentors into the FLP. These Mentors/ T-Mentors also must have a minimun of 15 helpful, relevent posts. Thanks for the great response and I hope to approve each of you soon!

BroadwayBaby

Mad Scientist 03-09-2006 02:27 AM

FLP membership rules

We respect your decision BB, and hail it as a good move towards improving the quality of the team!

Thanks!

BroadwayBaby 03-12-2006 10:05 AM

Thanks, I want to include everyone, but many of the applicants have never even posted anthing. Even those who do, there have been an overflow of applicants and I needed a way to cut back. If the applicants slow down, I will consider opening it up to regular members again! Sorry for any inconvienence - BB

satfire311 03-12-2006 10:37 AM

Actually

That is actually a very good idea. I have also heard of this supposed overflow of applicants and I think that this might help alot. I also agree that only decicated members should be aloud to join the FLP, seeing how important it is to the site.

science ace #1 03-14-2006 06:00 PM

that is really a good idea because some people apply but they NEVER post anything relevant/or anything at all!!!

great idea BB!!! :)

All Knowing 03-27-2006 07:18 AM

?!?!?!

:p :eek: :) :( :mad: :D :cool: :star: :lightbulb: How exactly do we join flp?

lifescience* 04-01-2006 10:33 AM

i think its a perfect idea because if you are a mentor or tranii mentor you have shown something to become one. This will help brodwaybaby figure out the people who should be in FLP and if they really deserve to be there!!

BroadwayBaby 04-07-2006 09:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by All Knowing
:p :eek: :) :( :mad: :D :cool: :star: :lightbulb: How exactly do we join flp?

First, look at the blue tool bar at the top of your screen.
Next, click on, "User CP," located one in from the left.
Then, look at the drop down menu at the left of your screen.
After that, click on, "Group Memberships," located third from the bottom.
Finally, look at the center of your screen and click on the FLP link and follow the instructions!

HAPPY LEARNING!

sciencefreak 04-07-2006 11:39 PM

That's a really gr8 idea broadway! I totally agree with u. People just wanna sign up for the thrill of it. Good decision girl!:angel:

cheesecake 10-07-2006 06:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BroadwayBaby
First, look at the blue tool bar at the top of your screen.
Next, click on, "User CP," located one in from the left.
Then, look at the drop down menu at the left of your screen.
After that, click on, "Group Memberships," located third from the bottom.
Finally, look at the center of your screen and click the FLP link and follow the instructions!

HAPPY LEARNING!

thanxx bb seein dat how neat da forum is....i wanna join the flp 2...but im afraid dat i wont b able 2 cuz i dont really write much...lol cuz im really buzy...

science ace #1
chup ho kai bat ho motti aka peesi pesab acha??? kuikahn akar nai ho gai per
mAI AMi K o BAtho Ge....yo if ya cant uderstand it pm me k???thanxxx

im alwayz here 2 help...

(or am i... lol :) ) half devil...half angel