All Science Fair Projects

All Science Fair Projects (http://classroom.all-science-fair-projects.com/forum/index.php)
-   Biology (Grades 9-12) (http://classroom.all-science-fair-projects.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Grade 9 - 12 Science Fair Projects (Biology) (http://classroom.all-science-fair-projects.com/forum/showthread.php?t=610)

Mad Scientist 11-17-2005 08:48 AM

Grade 9 - 12 Science Fair Projects (Biology)

This is the new forum for all questions relating to Grade 9 to 12 Biology science fair projects.

Post your questions here from now onwards, if you want fast answers!

Horse_nintyone 11-22-2005 07:00 PM

Science fair project : How does heat affect enzyme?

Hello, I would like some research help on this topic.
I would like to ask if this project is right for the grade of 9th grade. Oh an I forgot to mention that I am a student in 9th grade. please e-mail me at [email]horse_nintyone@yahoo.com[/email]

thank you

monster1016 12-29-2005 07:59 PM

I'll like some suggestions for my biology science fair project

geek rulzz 01-30-2006 03:54 AM

hola

hey mister....
i am in 11th grade

N i got a problem, in ma science project..."HOW MUSIC AFFECT PLANTS GROW"

N i think dat i kinda lack of sources n iz it proper n right if i use observational way, err... experiment or literatural study maybe???

'bout de experiment i'm about 2 comparing de plants dat grow with metal n one with classic....:o :o

i need sum advice pleez...EVERYTHING dat u know...:cool: :cool:

i'm gonna failed diz year if dat project ain't finished n it must satisfies ma lecturer...

THANK YOU oooo HOLY MAD SCIENTIST

controverys510 02-05-2006 05:58 PM

Hi i just joined like a few minutes ago!! i'm hapy to be here!! well anyway!! I really, really need help on figuring out a project on nanotechnology concepts. I was thinking maybe research on cd players and ipods and cellular technolgy....:D :D thnx!!

ashwee4u 02-05-2006 11:02 PM

need science project

hi my names Ashi was wondering if u could help with my yr 10 science project. im looking for a project thats super interesting :p and isn't to difficult.
anyway please help i really want a good project that will give me great marks :D .
Bye
-Ashwee-

babycakes 02-06-2006 06:07 PM

DESPERATION:biological science project

Hi,
My name is Lindsey, and I need a quick project. I am a freshman in high school, and my project is due in 3 days. The project has to be biological. Any help at all would be appriciated. Thanks much!!!

Funshine_kisses 12-03-2008 09:09 AM

[QUOTE=Mad Scientist;2565]This is the new forum for all questions relating to Grade 9 to 12 Biology science fair projects.

What is a good science fair project idea for Earth Science? please help me! need to know by FRIDAY the 5th!:eek:

DRock9500 12-10-2008 02:40 PM

Help me please quickly!!!

I need a biology science project to do. It needs 2 b 9th grade level. Nuthin too hard yet nuthin too simple. REPLY PLZ I NEED THIS BY FRIDAY 12TH ALSO I NEED AT LEAST 3 IDEAS IN BIOLOGY THANK U VERY MUCH!!! :)

colleen_13 12-10-2008 02:53 PM

well...

you should first look at the forums and go through and see if anything catches your eye or something that interests you.
Another website is:

[url]www.sciencebuddies.com[/url]

they can help you there too!

hope this is helps, if you see a project that you like, but have questions, pm (private message) that user and they will probably get back to you!