All Science Fair Projects

All Science Fair Projects (http://classroom.all-science-fair-projects.com/forum/index.php)
-   Food Science (Grades 6-8) (http://classroom.all-science-fair-projects.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Grade 6 - 8 Science Fair Projects (Food Science) (http://classroom.all-science-fair-projects.com/forum/showthread.php?t=601)

ewoody 11-01-2008 09:55 AM

I need help in a project about popcorn

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mad Scientist (Post 2550)
This is the new forum for all questions relating to Grade 6 to 8 Food Science fair projects.

If your's is a grade 6 - 8 project, post your questions here from now onwards, if you want fast answers!

Can u please help me on my project about popcorn? I need help on graphs, setting up display board and etc.... My project question is Do different brands of popcorn leave different amounts of unpopped kernels? PLEASE HELP!!!

surfergirl 11-03-2008 05:19 PM

Coke and Mentos

Hey! I am in 8th grade and I wanted to do a project on the coke and mentos explosion, but it was already taken! Do you have any ideas for a similar yet still fun project?? It needs to be in the form of "How does _____ affect ____?" Also I am a 4.0 student so something semi-challenging would be nice!

Thank you!:D

queen b 12-03-2008 04:29 PM

Quote:

This is the new forum for all questions relating to Grade 6 to 8 Food Science fair projects.

If your's is a grade 6 - 8 project, post your questions here from now onwards, if you want fast answers!

how does adding different amounts of salt affects the time it takes water to boil?

Camie 12-27-2008 05:38 PM

I need help

I am looking for a GOOD science fair project to do but i can't think or find anything....
I'm thinking something 8th or 9th grade level for me
I need help with this so if you find ANY good and semi-difficult science fair projects I could do, please reply with the URL
THANK YOU

gwennnms 01-06-2009 01:55 PM

mabie it would make you run faster by giving you a sugar rush? have lots of test subjects, it helps.

Befreud630 01-15-2009 05:53 PM

Need help Please

Hi,

I posted a question under the 6-8 grade physics and have not had anyone answer yet and I am getting a little scared. Is this site still in use and are mentors and yourself answering questions?? This is about the solar panel. Please check if you have time.
Thanks so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!:angel::angel:

CMalo1973 01-20-2009 06:24 AM

need help

Quote:

I'm doing a science project on how much sugar is in food i need help to find an experiment on how to determine how much sugar is in food

Thanks